BUZYKIDZ GDPR POLICY
Buzykidz is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and security of any personal information received from you is maintained. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you and your child can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
At Buzykidz appoint the Data Protection Officer (DPO) in which she follows the tasks as defined in Article 39 of the GDPR.
- Inform and advise the organisation and its employees about their obligations to comply with the GDPR and other data protection laws,
- Monitor compliance with the GDPR and other data protection laws, including managing internal data protection activities, advising on data protection impact assessments, training staff and conducting internal audits,
- To be the first point of contact for supervisory authorities and for individuals whose data is processed (employees, customers, etc.).
- The information we collect when you make any enquiry or register for our services, will include information such as your name, home address, telephone number, email address, work information and on some occasions; NI number. We will also collect information about your child such as: name, date of birth, gender, ethnicity and medical history. We may also collect and share other types of personal information during the course of dealing with other professionals like, the child speech and language therapist, children’s centre etc if your child need additional support.
- For administrative purposes
- Photographs will be used for learning journal, setting wall displays.
- Use as pictures communication or sign language.
- Evidence for narrative observation
- Access to your information You can request in writing to access the personal information that Buzykidz holds about you by contacting Buzykidz (DPO) as set out below. We will provide you with access to your personal information unless we are legally authorised to refuse your request. If you wish to change personal information that is out of date or inaccurate at any time please contact us. After notice from you, we will take reasonable steps to correct any of your information which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We may refuse your request to access, amend or delete your personal information in certain circumstances. If we do refuse your request, we will provide you with a reason for our decision and, in the case of amendment, we will note with your personal information that you have disputed its accuracy.
- How we protect your information We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect both on folder and online. The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Buzykidz cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information. We take security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. Your information will be held for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires or that have been identified specifically for this purpose – this information can be moved when alternatives have been identified
Data Protection Officer (DPO): Bolaji Akindele (BJ)